| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mene Grande in April is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 120mm (4.7in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Mene Grande April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mene Grande, Venezuela
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mene Grande:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 341 kms (211.9 miles) NE
- Coro, Venezuela - 224.3 kms (139.4 miles) NE
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 440.9 kms (274 miles) ENE
- Caracas, Venezuela - 449.7 kms (279.5 miles) E
- Maracay, Venezuela - 362.7 kms (225.4 miles) E
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) E
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) E
- Guanare, Venezuela - 158.9 kms (98.7 miles) SE
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 441.2 kms (274.2 miles) ESE
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 287.6 kms (178.7 miles) S
- Arauca, Colombia - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) S